Holger Christiansen (1927-2002) laid the foundation for the HC-CARGO success story in 1963 in its first premises in Esbjerg, Denmark. HC Cargo now supply construction , Commercial truck and car markets with a large range of electrical products.
During the first 10 years the company relocated several times to bigger locations as the growing business demanded more space. In 1973 Holger Christiansen A/S moved to Hedelundvej in Esbjerg, where it is still located today.
In 1985, HC-CARGO established their first sales subsidiary in Nottingham, England. In the following years, several new subsidiaries were founded all over the world.
Our newest subsidiary in Madrid, Spain, opened in 2016, bringing the total number of European subsidiaries to 7 .